Due to COVID-19 precautionary health measure for our customer care support specialists, we will be operating with a limited team. If you need help interms of product or services we offer, please reach us through the contacts below:
Due to COVID-19 precautionary health measure for our technical support specialists, we will be operating with a limited team. If you need technical consultation support on either our products or services, please reach us through the contacts below:
Frequently asked questions
- What technologies do you utilize in your work?
- Our experts possess a wide range of skills, enabling us to offer our customers the best solutions to achieve their goals. The main stack we use in bulding our products is LAMP. But we also work with MERN on some projects.
- What methodologies do you use in your work?
- The main methodology we use in our work is Agile, although the choice may depend on a particular project. An iterative approach to the work on the project provides us with the opportunity to regularly get customer's feedback.
- How do you guarantee the product quality?
- We work in a short iteration mode and regularly test the work results, taking into account all customer preferences. This approach allows us to provide our customers with high-quality products, observing the specified deadlines.
- Do you provide support services after the development is complete?
- Yes, we are always glad to provide technical support and service the apps we have developed. We can also further develop your software product if you need to implement new features or integrate third-party services.
- What information do you need from me to start work?
- You just need to contact us and share the details of your project – like scope, timeframes, or business challenges you’d like to solve.
- What is the min budget & the project size you are willing to work with?
- The minimum budget you can start with is KShs. 250,000. The project size is not that important to us, but its benefits & ability to solve specific problems are.
Want product news and updates?
Sign up for our newsletter now to stay up to date on release of our new product features or when we’re launching new products.